DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Friday, December 16, 2016

Travel Motivation

Hi Everyone! 
I'm back on track. 
Will try to publish a few story of my travel experiences 
(Malay Language probably) 
early next year - 2017. 
Promise!
Due to my unexpected travel back to back & limited time that I had, 
the entry has been postponed day by day.
Yes,
it was hectic but I gain experience myself. 
My friends also just came back from Europe Trip 
(how I wish I could join them), 
hearing their story based on their trip
has motivate me to do the trip [est. 2018]. 
Let's see the pictures from their #Eurotrip 
taken by themselves using Iphone & GoPro. 
It will definitely motivate us to travel to Europe.
..............................................................................................................................................................


LONDON
Pomme de Pain, London

Harry Potter @ London



NETHERLANDS / HOLLAND
Zaanse Schans, Armsterdam




ITALY
Italian Alps

Welsberg, Sudtirol, Italy

Lago di Braies, Italy

 Rome, Italy

Trevi Fountain @ Rome, Italy

 Venice, Italy



FRANCE
 Paris, France

  Nice, France

 Disneyland,  France



BELGIUM
Waffle @ Brussels,  Belgium


picture sources from friends of mine : Dida, Bella & Syadix
https://www.instagram.com/_didakot/
https://www.instagram.com/belltrix/
https://www.instagram.com/syadix/


Toodles,
#dreamcatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment